- Centrifugal fans to extract air directly outside or through ducting
- Suitable for wall/ceiling mounting even through ducts in awkward places thanks to the position of the outlet hole in the corner
- Backdraught shutter to prevent ingress of air and foul odours
- Simple to remove the washable filter
- For ducts Ø100-120mm
- Base, Timer, HT, Sensor (Compact 100) model options
- Double insulated product, without ground wire for fast connection
- Elastomer gasket suitable for uneven surfaces for trouble free installation
- Adjustable speed through RGE or RG 5 controllers (base version only)
- IPX4 protected (EN 60529)
- In accordance with Standard EN 60335-2-80
- Wall mounting
- Duct mounting
- Ceiling mounting
- In materiale ABS.
- Timer version: Turn-off delay adjustable from 2 to 25 minutes.
- HT version: The fan automatically starts when the humidity in the room is higher than the preset value, adjustable from 40% to 90%.
- Sensor version: The fan automatically starts when the sensor detects a presence in the room. When the room is vacated the fan will continue to run according to the preset value on timer.
- Made of ABS material.
- The reduced size of the exit spigot allows to install the unit into ducting with curves placed immediately behind the exit hole.