DIVERSOCentrifugal fan for surface installation
- Centrifugal fans to extract air through ducting or pipes from Ø 80 mm.
- Suitable for wall/ceiling mounting even through ducts in awkward places thanks to the position of the outlet hole in the corner.
- Ball bearing motor.
- Double speed.
- Backdraught shutter to prevent ingress of air and foul odours.
- Simple to remove the washable filter.
- For ducts Ø 80-100 mm.
- Base, Timer, HT model options.
- Double insulated product, without ground wire for fast connection.
- Body and grille in white ABS.
- Adjustable speed through RGE or RG 5 optional controllers (base version only).
- IPX5 protected (EN 60529), 45°C working temperature.
- In accordance with Standard EN 60335-2-80.
- Wall mounting
- Duct mounting
- Ceiling mounting
NO DUST ON THE WALL
Diverso, characterized by soft and fair design, has been produced to nicely fit in the surrounding environment. DIVERSO introduces a particular extraction concept: the perimetric extraction. The common exhaust fans allow the air exchange through frontal or side air inlet. Diverso, however, operates in a different way: it extracts the frontal air, which then passes through its perimetric loopholes. This is to avoid dust deposits appearing on the wall resulting in the need to redecorate the ventilated premises.
Turn-off delay adjustable from 2 to 25.
HT (HUMIDOSTAT AND ELECTRONIC TIMER)
The fan automatically starts when the humidity in the room is higher than the preset value, adjustable from 40% to 90%.
The rotating body allows air extraction from different spigot position.
The front cover allows easy cleaning of the filter.