- Centrifugal duct fans to extract air and fumes through medium/long sized ducts.
- Suitable for application on machines where a forced ventilation or air suction is required.
- Temperature of extracted air: 50°C.
- Steel plated frame protected by an epoxy-based anticorrosive paint and aluminium centrifugal impeller statically and dynamically balanced.
- Suitable to overcome high pressure losses due to ducts resistance.
- Standard product supplied with impeller housing position CCW 270, different positions available on request (see table on page 89)
- Motor speed can be regulated through industrial controllers (see accessories).
- Models CB 230 and CB 240 supplied with ball bearing motor, IP55 protected.
- In accordance with the essential requirements of 2006/42/EC Directive concerning machines and European Standards UNI EN ISO 13857; UNI EN ISO 12499; CEI EN 60204-1.
- Wall mounting
- Suitable for installation in Commercial, industrial and tertiary environment.
- Kitchens and Canteens.
- Sports facilities.
- Supermarkets and Shopping Centers.