- Centrifugal silenced duct fans to extract large air volumes and non dusty fumes.
- Suitable for application on machines where a forced ventilation or air suction is required.
- Max temperature of extracted air: 50°C.
- Low sound level and high performances.
- Steel plated frame protected by an epoxy-based anticorrosive paint and aluminium centrifugal impeller statically and dynamically balanced.
- Ball bearing class F insulation motor IP55 protected.
- Standard product supplied with impeller housing position CCW 270, different positions available on request.
- Motor speed can be regulated through industrial controllers (see accessories).
- In accordance with the essential requirements of 2006/42/EC Directive concerning machines and European Standards UNI EN ISO 13857; UNI EN ISO 12499; CEI EN 60204-1.
- Models CS 350, 360, 370 and 380: mounted on rigid base support to make installation easier.
- Wall mounting
- Particularly suitable for industrial alimentary applications where a high level of hygiene is required.
- Kitchens and Canteens.