- Box belt driven fans with frame in aluminium paneling and acoustic cladding equipped with double inlet fan with forward curved blades. Designed for use in professional ventilation systems, where low noise and thermal insulation are required.
- Series composed by 6 sizes, with flowrate starting from 800 m3/h up to 16.000 m3/h and pressure from 100 up to 800 Pa.
- Working temperature : +60°C.
- Cladding panels made in sheet steel, external RAL 7032 painted and galvanised internal, interposed with 25 mm of high density polyurethane foam, having a sound reduction of Rw = 40 dB and thermal conductivity of 0,0247 W (m °K).
- Inspection door with lock system CE compliance, complete with handle.
- UNEL-MEC asynchronous three-phase motor 400V, class F insulation, IP55 protected.
- Single speed as default, three speed version available on request.
- Floor mounting
- Shelf mounting
- Ceiling mounting
ACCESSORIES ON DEMAND:
- Anti-vibration flanged joint.
- Outlet connection with protection grille.
- Carrying filters connection.
- Rubber feet.
- Rain cover.
- CV-T box fans are ideal for professional, high performance applications where an absolutely noiseless, efficient and reliable machine is required for installation.
- Hospitals, clinics.
- Shopping centers.
- Universities, school buildings.
- Canteens, restaurants.
- Hotels, residences, housing estates.