TXP 400°C 2hSmoke exhaust fans for fire and car garages
- Centrifugal roof fans to extract air or fumes directly outside or through ducts.
- Medium-high flow rates to overcome pressure losses due to duct resistance.
- Suitable to be installed where is required to extract air or fumes in case of fire such as: industries, sports facilities, supermarket and shopping centres, cinemas, offices.
- Ball bearing class F insulation motor IP55 protected.
Centrifugal roof fans to extract air 400°C 2h with horizontal outlet.
- Max temperature of extracted air in continuous operation: 60°C.
- Max temperature of extracted air in case of fire: 400°C for 2 hours.
- Easy installation.
- Zinc plated steel frame, protection cover in ABS material.
- Safety protection outside grille.
- Self cleaning backward centrifugal impeller.
- In accordance with European Standard: EN 12101-3.
- Roof mounting
ACCESSORIES AVAILABLE ON DEMAND:
- Frame base.
Suitable for evacuation systems in case of fire in:
- Shopping centers.
- Underground car parkings.
- Buildings and skycrapers.