TEMPERO ECO IL 250 E BP SLIMCentralized heat recovery unit
- Slim Heat Recovery Unit for IN-LINE installation.
- Polypropylene, counter flow heat exchanger with >90% efficiency.
- EC centrifugal fan with backward blades.
- Pre-painted sheet self-supporting structure. 10 mm-thick polyethylene foam thermal/sound insulation.
- Drip tray to condensate drainage.
- Suitable for installation in horizontal position.
- Equipped with free-cooling and free-heating built-in BY PASS.
- Adjustable speed through remote controller (included).
- In Compliance with ERP 2018 Directive.
- Built-in antifreeze protection.
- Antifreeze heater version available on request.
- Operating conditions: ambient temperature 0°C +45°C, humidity <80%.
COMPACT SIZES (SLIM VERSION)
TEMPERO ECO IL 250 E BP SLIM can be easily installed in false ceiling as the less invasive choice due to reduced dimensions.
90% MAXIMUM EFFICIENCY
TEMPERO ECO IL 250 E BP SLIM, allows to achieve a high degree of efficiency in terms of energy recovery, thanks to a counter flow heat exchanger: when outside temperature is -2°C and internal temperature is 21°C, the air blown into the room will be around 19°C.
E BP (BY-PASS) VERSION
When recovering the heat of the extracted air is not convenient, for example in summer, the By-Pass allows to use TEMPERO ECO IL 250 E BP SLIM thus avoiding the extracted air to cross the heat exchanger.
ELECTRONIC COMMUTATED BRUSHLESS MOTORS (EC)
The Electronically Commutated Brushless technology allows the two engines of TEMPERO ECO IL 250 E BP SLIM to reach a high energy saving and long life, granted by ball bearing motor.
FILTERS WITH A HIGH DEGREE OF FILTRATION
Both the fresh and the extracted air are filtered through low pressure drop F7 filters. (F7 optional on fresh air. This filter grants to keep the environment protected from air impurities).
EVERYTHING UNDER CONTROL
Dedicated remote controller (RG IL SLIM), supplied with the unit, with three different speeds to be selected via Keypad membrane.: 50, 75 and 100%. Possible to change the speed calibration by running through the trimmers on the board. The practical operating light (LED) is a fast and useful indication for active speed, BY PASS, filter maintanance (Filter clogging alarm function with operating hours counting). Automatic check of BY PASS with free-cooling function (set point set at 24°C). Integrated antifreeze protection with reduction of inlet fan speed and optional antifreeze heater. Temperature probes alarm and possibility to control speed through additional external device.