TEMPERO ECO HV E BPCentralized heat recovery unit
- Heat Recovery Unit with counterflow heat exchanger for VERTICAL installation.
- High thermal efficiency: heat exchanger > 90%.
- Plug Fan with EC centrifugal brushless motors, high performance, low energy consumption.
- Equipped with synthetic fiber class G4 filters (F7 optional on fresh air).
- Self-supporting structure made of EPS material with outer coat painted steel.
- Drip tray to condensate drainage.
- Suitable for VERTICAL installation.
- Equipped with automatic BY-PASS.
- Adjustable speed through wireless controller (included).
- In Compliance with ERP 2018 Directive.
MAXIMUM INSTALLATION COMFORT
TEMPERO ECO HV E BP series is particularly suitable for installation in tertiary/ commercial sector or for collective centralized systems. It can be easily installed in horizontal position, in technical rooms.
90% MAXIMUM EFFICIENCY
TEMPERO ECO HV E BP allows to achieve a high degree of efficiency in terms of energy recovery, thanks to a cross flow heat exchanger: when outside temperature is -2°C and an internal temperature is21°C, the air blown into the room will be around 14°C.
E BP (BY-PASS) VERSION
When recovering the heat of the extracted air is not convenient, for example in summer, the By-Pass allows to use TEMPERO ECO HV E BP thus avoiding the extracted air to cross the heat exchanger.
ELECTRONIC COMMUTATED BRUSHLESS MOTORS (EC)
The Electronically Commutated Brushless technology allows the two engines of TEMPERO ECO IL E BP to reach a high energy saving and a long life granted by ballbearing motor.
FILTERS WITH A HIGH DEGREE OF FILTRATION
Both the fresh and the extracted air are filtered through synthetic fiber class G4 filters. Two synthetic fiber class G4 filters, guarantee a high degree of filtration both on the incoming fresh air and the extracted air.
EVERYTHING UNDER CONTROL
RG HV controller allows to manually select the speed, through 3 different intensity levels. (1 controller per each motor is recommended, and thus in total 2 controllers per unit.