- The most compact. Ideal for small/medium sized structures.
- Centrifugal roof fan to extract air or fumes directly outside or through ducting.
- Suitable for domestic and industrial applications, such as block of flats, houses, offices, restaurants, gyms, swimming-pools.
- Motor impeller with external rotor, statically and dynamically balanced equipped with a ball bearing class B insulation motor, IP44 protected.
- IPX5 protected.
- Max temperature of extracted air: 70°C (model TXC 402 max. temp. 60°C).
- Fast and easy installation.
- Suitable to be installed on standard chimney flues 30x30 cm or 40x40 cm.
- Low energy consumption and reduced sound level.
- Zinc plated steel frame complete with plastic cover.
- Safety protection outside grille.
- Self-cleaning backward curved blade impeller.
- Adjustable speed through RGM2 or RGE controller (see accessories).
- In accordance with the essential requirements of the current European Directives and with European Standard EN 60335-2-80.
- Roof fan
Suitable for installation in Commercial, industrial and tertiary environment:
- Apartments building.
- Swimming pools.