- The most compact. Ideal for small/medium sized structures.
- Centrifugal roof fans with horizontal outlet to extract air or fumes directly outside or through ducts.
- Medium-high flow rates to overcome pressure losses due to duct resistance.
- Ball bearing class F insulation motor IP55 protected.
- Zinc-plated steel frame and impeller, cover made of plastic material.
- Safety protection outside grille.
- Self-cleaning backward curved blade impeller, statically and dynamically balanced.
- Some models can be regulated through RGM or RGT controllers (see accessories).
- Max temperature of extracted air: 60°C.
- In accordance with the essential requirements of 2006/42/EC Directive concerning machines and European Standards UNI EN ISO 13857; UNI EN ISO 12499; CEI EN 60204-1.
- Roof mounting
Suitable for installation in industrial and civil application:
- Sport facilities.
- Shopping centers.
- Toilets and apartment buildings.